- Principles and purpose. Setting out the intent of your curriculum.
- Entitlement & enrichment, developing your pupil entitlement.
- Breadth and balance. Developing the content of your curriculum.
- Teaching narrative .planning the delivery resources sourcing high quality resources to delivery your curriculum.
- Review & evaluate - deciding what is working will &where there is room for improvement.
- To demonstrate knowledge of content
- To demonstrate the knowledge of students
- Select suitable instructional strategy goals.
- To demonstrate knowledge of resources.
- To design coherent instruction.
- Assess student learning.